WHAT YOU'LL NEED
A pair of scissors, a mirror, cotton balls, water, and your Violent Lips.
The biggest difference between applying the Glitteratti Collection, and the existing line of Violent Lips Appliqués is that you must measure and apply the lips with your mouth open to a relaxed "oh" shape.
Clean: Make sure your lips are clean and free of any kind of beauty product.
Pop: Remove the appliqué out of it’s stencil.
Measure: Line the center of the top lip appliqué to your cupid and measure the width and depth of your lip with your mouth open to a wide “Ahh” Shape. Make sure to stay outside your water line. Remember that the edges of your mouth also have a waterline that you need to cut to.
Cut: Cut to your measurements using the horizontal and vertical guides on the back of the lips.
Peel: Peel the plastic film off the appliqué.
Apply: Put the sticky side of the appliqué on your lips, making sure to keep your mouth in the wide “Ahh” shape. Soak the paper backing in water using your cotton ball until the paper starts to slide off.
Seal: Seal and smooth the appliqués with a generous amount of water using your cotton swab.
Wait 5 minutes for your lips to fully dry before you eat, drink, and apply any product over your lips.
- Never cut from the top line of the top Violent Lip pattern Never Cut from the bottom line of the bottom Violent Lip Stencil
- Stay outside your inner lip waterline (that's where your lips naturally stay wet) on the top and bottom lips
- Don't be shy with the water when wetting the paper back. Use warm water whenever possible.
- When you find your perfect fit simply save your backing paper for the top and bottom lip, that is now your own personal stencil.
- When wearing your lips don’t eat anything too greasy since oil removes the appliqués.
- Use a straw while drinking whenever possible.
- If you are using any product over the lip after it is fully dry make sure it is very light, not oily and not gummy.
- Want to see if your favorite gloss, balm or Sealer works with Violent Lips? If you have excess tattoo from when you measured and cut your lips, we suggest applying that excess onto your hand. Apply it with water as you would on your lips, give it 5 minutes to dry and add any product you would normally wear over it to see if it stays put or not.