A pair of scissors, a mirror, cotton balls, water, and your Violent Lips.
The biggest difference between applying the Glitteratti Collection, and the existing line of Violent Lips Appliqués is that you must measure and apply the lips with your mouth open to a relaxed "oh" shape.
Before you begin, make sure your eyes are dry of any oils (you can apply Violent Eyes over eye primers and powder based products though).
1. Remove desired shape from the stencil.
2. Measure the appliqué to your eye, starting from the outside corner in.
3. If needed, cut the inner eye corner of the appliqué to your eye width measurement according to the guidelines.
4. Peel the plastic film off of the appliqué.
5. Slightly wet the paper backing of the appliqué with a moist cotton tip to make the appliqué flexible.
6. Handle the corners of the appliqué carefully and apply the sticky side of the appliqué to your eyelid, placing it as close as you can to your lash line. Continue to soak the paper backing in water with the tip until the paper backing slides off easily.
7. Seal and smooth the appliqué with the wet cotton tip. Repeat steps for the other eye.
WATCH OUR TUTORIAL VIDEO:
Use a wet cotton tip to wipe away any excess makeup on top of the appliqué. Also, additional makeup can be applied over Violent Eyes as long as you do not rub too hard or use anything with sharp edges. If there's any lifting at the outer edge of the eye, you can use eye lash glue to adhere it down.
Remove using an oil based makeover remover or wipe.
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh