Last weekend I had a girl’s night out in Dallas, I wanted to standout so I wore The Silver Glitteratti Lips. My girls think the color is crazyyyyy, which is why I love it! While I was in the bathroom a girl came up to me and said,
“Since when did going to the bar become a runway show?”
As you can imagine a million different responses came to my mind for her snooty remark, but all I did was turn to her, smile and say, “The second I stepped through the door.”
I couldn’t help but think, why not turn every outing, bar, sidewalk, whatever, into our very own runway if it makes us feel beautiful and special?
Here’s what I call my Silver Runway Look (courtesy of my iPhone):
..and here are the products I used to get it:
- I wore Make Up For Ever Glitter in the color Silver 2 and it matched the silver glitterati lips perfectly!
- I used Too Faced glitter glue as a base to hold the glitter in place and it worked like a charm!
- I was going for a sexy, dramatic look so I lined my upper eyelid with Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liquid eyeliner in the color Perversion (for some reason I love that color’s name).
- I shaded the outer edges of my eyes with MAC eye shadow in the color Carbon.
- I used EOS smooth sphere lip balm to give my lips a light sheen. I’m a big fan of the summer fruit flavor.